Sunday, November 29, 2009

eCoupons coupon trading club

For those who complain about sweepers like me just creating blogs solely for contest entry, I'll try to share some things that AREN'T contests, OK????

One of my new favorite online services is the online coupon trading club at eCoupons: http://www.ecoupons.com/grocery

It's really simple:  Collect up 25 unused, unexpired coupons from the Sunday newspaper inserts.  Mail them to ecoupons with a SASE.  Go online and "shop" for 25 coupons you can use and they'll mail them back to you in the SASE you sent.  Currently NO FEES!!!!  The kids like Dannon's Danimals yogurt?  Get six coupons from here and go crazy stocking up at the next supermarket sale!  I got six containers last week at a dollar a pop between the sale and the coupons I got from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment